- Are your poems getting published?
- Need help polishing your works for publication?
- Could you use some help getting that poem just right?
- Having trouble finding your voice?
- Did you know the poets we critique often go on to have those poems published in journals, zines or even in book or chapbook form?!? YES, THEY DO!
REASONABLE RATES * QUICK TURNAROUND
- Get the help you need to professionally present, submit your poems
- Get on the right path to publish your works!
- From a satisfied customer: “The feedback was detailed and insightful. This is a great service for anybody who genuinely wants to improve their poetry by means of response to discussion. A poem is never perfect, but this feedback definitely sends you in the right direction. Will definitely use the service again!” ~David M.
You can submit your poem(s) and have each one personally critiqued by professional poets to ensure that your poetry gets the attention it deserves. Or you can submit a poetry chapbook or book to get it polished for publication.
The poetry critique service will give you an opportunity to see how to improve your works and apply what you learn to your other poems. You will receive a formal report on each poem you submit. Turnaround is quick, depending on the number of poems you submit for critique at a time. Poem(s) critiques are usually completed in approximately 5-7 business days depending on the number of poems sent for critique. Please note: chapbook or book critiques will take additional days for thorough consideration and critiques. You may email or mail your poems for critique.
Please note your poem(s) will be critiqued with comments and suggestions. If we see a typo, wrong word use, etc we may also point that out. If a word, line, form is confusing to the reader that may be pointed out as well. If you think your poem(s) are great as they are then we suggest you don’t submit them for a critique.
Poetry Critique Rates:
1 Poem = $5
3 Poems = $10
5 Poems = $15
10 Poems = $20
15 Poems = $30
1 Poetry Chapbook (30 poems or less) = $45
1 Poetry Chapbook (60 poems or less) = $90
1 Poetry Book (60 poems plus) = $125
PRICES SHOWN IN US DOLLARS
1) EMAIL POEMS OR CHAPBOOK OR BOOK TO:
2) MAIL OR TEXT/EMAIL CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:
- ONLINE PAY: Use the Contact form or send an email to Email The Poetry Market Ezine to pay via credit card with an electronic invoice via email or text
- SNAIL MAIL PAY: Money Order or a Cashier’s Check payment is available via snail mail (make payable to “LB Sedlacek”) and mail to the address below. (No critiques will be made without proper payment. No exceptions.)
c/o LB Sedlacek
PO Box 703
Lenoir, NC 28645-0703
Please note: no critiques will be made until payment is received. No exceptions.